12/08/2009

Video Interview 2

This Anonymous Interview was made to an ex-tzahal soldier (She asked not to be shown). *Only Audio Available



Interview translated. (English)

Well, how the army influenced on me:
First of all, it made me grow up in a mature way, gave me the opportunity to get more involved into the Israeli society because before I went to the army, I used to live in a bubble.
When I was in the army and I had soldiers as officers, I understood and realized that there were a lot of different groups inside the Israeli society and that was really significant for me to get involved.
Also, I learned how to manage my own conflicts and problems to find a solution by myself. And I always felt, and more when I finished that I was doing something really important for the country and that every Israeli has something to give to the Army and its our obligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment